Welcome to the Deanship's Web Site which outlines the various services offered to
students, Academic faculty, staff and our visitors. I hope you find the site
informative and useful.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any query and further information.
The Deanship of Admission and Registration works actively to delivering its objectives, it will strive to
- Provide the best possible services to students, faculty, colleges, centers and society as a whole
- Upgrade all its systems in line with contemporary and future needs.
- Contribute in developing the rules and procedures for admissions and registration, probation etc.
- Develop the staff's skills to a high degree of professionalism.
- Establish their staff to be a font of experience and advise in issues of admissions, registration and academic rules.
- Develop awareness that spreads knowledge and understanding of the Deanship' role.
- Provide consultation and expertise in areas of admissions and registration on a national level.
- Establish contacts with other Deanship's locally, regionally (GCC) and internationally.
- Maintain and build on its achievements