The Deanship of Admissions and Registration works actively to delivering its objectives, it will strive to:
- Provide the best possible services to students, faculty, colleges, centers and society as a whole
- Upgrade all its systems in line with contemporary and future needs.
- Contribute in developing the rules and procedures for admissions and registration, probation etc.
- Develop the staff's skills to a high degree of professionalism.
- Establish their staff to be a font of experience and advise in issues of admissions, registration and academic rules.
- Develop awareness that spreads knowledge and understanding of the Deanship' role.
- Provide consultation and expertise in areas of admissions and registration on a national level.
- Establish contacts with other Deanship's locally, regionally (GCC) and internationally.
- Maintain and build on its achievements