1. Provide a high standard education suitable for individuals seeking employment as professionals in the tourism, hospitality, and tourist-guiding career.
2. Provide the Omani and GCC tourist market with the professional human resources required in all field of tourism industry.
3. Produce graduates capable of communicating and working effectively in a multidisciplinary environment after graduation.
4. Evaluate current cultural, economic, and social issues affecting the tourism and travel industry.
5. Participate in both local and regional community service by providing general lectures, consultation, and training programs.