1. Soussi B. Marine raw materials and health. Invited speaker at University Day at Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, 19 May 2005.
2. Soussi B. Building a cluster and a Center of Excellence in Marine Biotechnology. Invited lecture at UNESCO Workshop and Consultative Meeting on Marine Biotechnology, Muscat, 27 February 2006.
3. Soussi B. Marine Biotechnology: New business opportunities. Invited lecture at 2nd Conference GCC Businessmen and Their Indian Counterparts, Muscat, March 2006.
4. Soussi B. Antioxidants from marine raw materials and health. Invited speaker at University Day at Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, 2 May 2006.
5. Soussi B. Clusters in marine biotechnology and biodiversity. Invited speaker and Chairman of session at International Conference on Biodiversity in the Indian-Ocean. Muscat, Oman, February 2007.
6. Soussi B. Marine Biotechnology for Oman. Invited seminar held at The Research Council, Muscat, Oman, 19 May 2007.
7. Soussi B. Functional Foods from Seafood. Invited speaker at The International Conference on the Economic Importance of Fisheries and their Impact on Public Health, Muscat, Oman, 8-10 March 2008.
8. Soussi B. Concept of Marine Biotechnology Center for Oman. Invited speaker at Investor Meeting with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Paris, France, September 2008.
9. Soussi B. Center of Excellence in Marine Biotechnology Vision. Invited speaker at VC’s presentation. September 2008.
10. Soussi B. Value-Added Raw Materials and Health: Science and Business. Invited speaker at The Joint Trans Atlantic Fish Technol. Assoc. & Marine Biotechnology Symposium, University of North Carolina Wilmington, NC, USA, October 2008.
11. Soussi B. Marine Biotechnology Country Focus: Oman Marine Biotech Cluster Project. Invited speaker at Hopkins International Biotech Conference, USA, May 2009.
12. Soussi B. Building a Cluster in Marine Biotechnology in Oman. Invited speaker at Sustaining Agricultural and Marine Environments Seminar Series, Muscat, Oman, February 2010.
13. Soussi B. Marine Biotechnology Park in Oman for Research & Business. UPMC, University of Paris, June 2010.
14. Soussi B. Driving Economic and Human Development in Oman: Marine Biotechnology. Invited speaker at the International Conference on Education for Sustainable Development in Support of Cultural Diversity and Biodiversity, Muscat, Oman, 24-26 January 2011.