SQU Career & Training Opportunities Fair 2018 in its 19th addition- organized by Center for Career Guidance(CCG)- aims to provide jobs and training opportunities for SQU students and graduates in order to enhance their abilities , develop their skills, and prepare them for the labor market. The fair is considered to be an excellent opportunity for students who are in the stage of choosing their academic specializations to be exposed to the most demanded ones in the Omani labor market and the career paths associated with them. The fair, also, helps the participating institutions to accelerate their Omanisation plans through direct contact with more than 3000 graduates with variety in educational backgrounds.
- Strengthen the relationship between the university and different employment sectors to market SQU outcomes.
- Introduce SQU various academic programs to the participating organizations.
- Find direct contact between SQU students/graduates and employers from different employment sectors.
- Provide an opportunity for participating institutions to recognize the academic level, skills, and abilities of SQU students and graduates.
- Support Omanisation plans and programs in different employment sectors.
- Help SQU students/graduates to explore and apply for available jobs and training opportunities.
- Introduce SQU students to various work environments and increase their career awareness.