Center for Career Guidance, in association with the Sultan Qaboos University, believes in the importance of communication with its graduates because they are the products of the university. The office aims to maintain its bounds with the graduates by:
- inviting them to participate in activities and conferences held at the university;
- making use of their academic and practical experience to guide other university students;
- arranging discussions and debates between them and SQU officials to exchange information and opinions;
- preparing publications with information related to graduates’ social and professional activities;
- allowing them to borrow books from the main library (after applying for memberships);
- researching areas related to their employment status.
If you are an SQU graduate who is interested in getting in touch with us, Please, download the Career Contact Program Form..