- CENGAGE GALE DATABASE: Cengage Learning Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) is a leading global provider of information and integrated solutions, providing state-of-the-art, tailored learning for individuals, businesses and institutions. What we provide - and how we provide it - goes beyond just textbooks and programmes. USERNAME: XSQU - PASSWORD: PASSWORD
- IMECHE PROCEEDINGS ARCHIVE 1847-1996: Gives you direct access to over 200,000 pages of unique material, including technical papers, obituaries, meeting reports, technical drawings, and editorial comment, all covering some of the most influential and innovative years of engineering development.
- NEWSPAPER DIRECT: The world’s largest online newspaper kiosk, providing instant access to hundreds of exact digital replicas of newspapers and magazines from around the world
- OSIRIS: A database of financial information, ratings, earnings estimates, stock data and news on globally listed public companies, including companies and insurance firms.
- SCIENCE JOURNALS: A gift was given to SQU Library from Science till the end of 2008. In Science Journals Collections you can browse by subject to find Science articles published in your field since 1996; view special content collections like Netwatch and Books et al.; browse the archive of articles from the Science of Aging Knowledge Environment; and find additional Web-only content and supplements to Science.s special issues.
- SPRINGER PROTOCOLS: The largest subscription-based electronic database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the Life and Biomedical Sciences. Compiling protocols from Humana’s successful book series Methods in Molecular Biology, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, and Neuromethods. Springer Protocols offers researchers access to nearly thirty years worth of time tested, easily reproducible, step-by-step protocols for immediate use in their lab.
Feedback/Comments/Assistance to Mr. Mohammed Al-Hosaini