Preparing an outstanding CV is your key to getting the right job.
Career Advisors can help you to prepare your CV and other job correspondences in a professional way by:
- Providing you with educational samples (publications)
- Guiding you to the best techniques to market your qualifications, experiences, and skills.
- Checking your CV and providing you with feedback to improve it.
How to benefit from this service?
- Get your soft copy of CV and job correspondences samples from here (publications)
- Visit CCG - Awareness and Guidance Section, in the Annex Administration Building, the ground floor, during these times (7:30 AM – 2:30 PM) after taking an appointment using one of these numbers (24145976; 24145982; 24145992)
- Or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To get hard copies of CV samples, you can visit CCG during the working hours.
- To check your CV for the first time you need to consider the following:
- Bring a hard copy of your CV during your visit to CCG.
- No soft copies in any kind of electronic devices or flashes will be considered.
- Bring an updated copy of your CV.
- CCG does not write or translate CVs for students.
- After the first check, you can send your CV or any other job correspondences via email (email@example.com) and team of Guidance and Awareness Section will check it and get a feedback, back to your email.