The section coordinates between different employers and SQU in one side, and between employers & SQU students from the other side. It encourages the private sector to participate effectively in different training and educational programs at SQU, through:
- Organize discussion panels between academic sections at SQU and their counterparts in employers to meet the needs of the market.
- Introducing academic programs and new majors to employers.
- Coordinating with the governmental sector to change some jobs’ titles of some majors’ outcomes.
- Organizing special events and fairs for employers that serve SQU students & graduates.
- Providing students with Employers’ Guide.
How can I benefit from this service?
Those who are willing to benefit from this service, please contact the Assistant Dean for training and community services or the Assistant Dean for undergraduate studies in your college first for a prior coordination, to inform CCG of the required service formally or:
- visit CCG - Career Relations Section, in the Annex Administration Building, ground floor during work hours(7:30 AM – 2:30 PM)
- Or Call one of the following numbers (24145977- 24145978- 24145987),
- Or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).