Preparing well for job interview help you overcome your tension and pass it successfully
As a job seeker, the tension you may have when you get invited for a job interview for the first time is totally normal. CCG provides you with opportunity to get a career advice through conducting an individual sessions with career advisors, who would train you on how to successfully succeed in job interviews by:
- Providing you with the knowledge and basic skills on how to market your skills.
- Discussing ways to overcome tension that you may have.
- Training you to answer interview questions properly by following some strategies.
- Training you on how to highlight your strengths and, express your weaknesses.
How to benefit from this service?
- You must book in advance to get this service by calling one of these numbers (24145976; 24145982; 24145992)
- or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)