· Train the Teacher, The LPIC1 TTT workshop on GNU/Linux was held from 15th – 26th January 2011 at the advanced networking lab of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering. The specialized course was divided into two parts LPI 101 and LPI 102 to prepare the faculties to take the 101 and 102 exams of the LPI level 1 certification.
· Train the Teacher, The LPIC2 LPIC1 workshops on FOSS were held from 14th– 25th January 2012 at the labs of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, College of Engineering. The courses were divided into two four parts LPI 101, LPI 102, LPI 201 and LPI 202 to prepare the faculties to take the LPIC1 and LPIC2 certifications.
· Information Technology Essentials, 7th September – 30th December 2005 and 27th March to 29th December 2005. Attended by Ministry of Education And Ministry of Higher Education Teachers.
· Cisco Network Academy Program, 2004, 2005, 2006. Attended by Teachers Of Modern College of Business and Science, Majan University College, Caledonian College, Higher Technical College, Ministry of Defense Signals Department, Middle East College of IT and Sohar University.
· Development and Trends of ICT and their Implication towards Banking Industry, 22nd – 24th January 2006. Attended by Bank Muscat Staff 3rd Generation Mobile and Beyond, 16th -17th May 2005. Attended mainly by Omantel, Oman Mobile and Nawras.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate Training, Attended mainly by Omantel, PDO. Ministry Staff and Private Sector.
o 13th April 16 October 2002
o 16th September 2002 – 15th March 2003
o 13th April – 10th October 2002
o 8th February – 19th April 2004
o 15th May – 15th September 2004
o 1st November 2003 – 8th February 2004
· Communication for non-Communication Engineers, 2nd – 3rd October 2005. Attended by Oman Mobile Staff.