The College Director of Administration shall undertake the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the University administration in all matters concerning finance, personnel, public relations, procurement, transportation and maintenance.
- Maintain College staff records and recruitment files.
- Supervise other administrative staff in the College.
- Prepare reports, for submission to the Dean, on the performance of clerical and administrative staff in the College.
- Keep staff informed about University administrative decisions.
- Guide newly arrived staff through initial administrative procedures.
- Supervise textbook orders.
- Monitor the finances of the College.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget of the College.
- Authorize and process petty cash purchases.
Mr. Masoud Al-Hinai
Phone: +968 24141408
Fax: +968 24413415