1. Internship Programs
2. Community Service
University community service initiatives are crucial in fulfilling social responsibility and accountability for the perusal of community development. For students, the community provides a real-life experience for developing leadership, organizational ability, team spirit and responsibility. For faculties, they are often related to the disciple that they are involved in and there is a purposeful attempt to make the community a classroom to learn lessons about life and involve students in such kinds of projects.
The Assistant Dean Office for Training and Community Service is responsible for planning and implementing multidisciplinary university level community initiatives and acts asa one-stop centre for community outreach. In addition the office would serve asa coordinating and documentation centre for community related initiativesconducted by the faculties, research institutes and Centre for Students Development.
3. Alumni Association
The CCE Alumni Association (CCEAA) is the student’s link to the university after graduation. The purpose of the Association is:
- To extend CCE community beyond graduation to create a strong lifelong bond with the university.
- promote excellence in all aspects of its alumni
- Establish a relationship between each graduate and the university
- Promote communication amongst graduates and the community
- Create a powerful professional network.