1. Preparing and following-up the meetings and carrying out the minutes of meetings.
2. Scheduling appointments, interviews, visits and communications for the director and his deputy.
3. Receiving the registered requests that comes from the Information and Solutions Section and presented to the Director or his deputy, and accomplish what has been agreed.
4. Recording Director and his deputy's notes on topics that do not need to study.
5. Following-up topics that are assigned to some units of the University about customer requests, and find out what is to be made on them.
6. Printing correspondence issued by the department.
7. Filing and archiving outgoing and incoming documents.
8. Distributing circulars and decisions issued by the university or the department and keep copies as a reference.
9. Compiling reports of the departments and combined them in a single report to presenting it to the Vice Chancellor.
10. Providing and following-up the needs of the department of stationery materials and office supplies and coordinating with the concerned authorities.
11. Managing the Petty Cash, additional wages, training courses, vacations, official trips and publications (all administrative, financial and technical matters).
12. Preparing the annual and periodical reports of the department's performance and achievements.
13. Preparing the Statistics of the section and updating them, and referring them to the Information and Solutions Section.
14. Carrying out technical works of the section in coordination with the Customer Relations Section.
15. Suggesting plans and mechanisms which will facilitate the work of the department.