• Manage the University's overall internationalization strategy deliberations and outreaching this nationally and internationally.
• Promote the University and its programs and research opportunities with a view to involve and attract more international
researchers through exhibitions, visits to sponsors and other institutions.
• Support the colleges, administrative units and university's hospital in their own international targeted promotional activities
• Provide consultation and information to the university units with regards SQU international relations.
• Facilitate arrangements for international visitors in coordination with relevant SQU units.
• Support the university's staff, researchers and students exchange programs (incoming and outgoing) help with induction.
• Facilitate joint research, conference, seminars, and symposium in coordination with relevant SQU units .