1. LEARN how to take a full history including systemic enquiry.
2. BE ABLE to take a history from a person other than the patient (eg. when presented with an unconscious patient).
3. PERFORM a thorough physical examination and elicit the relevant clinical signs.
4. ASSIMILATE information from the above two procedures and make a clinical diagnosis.
5. PROFESSIONALLY present the above information verbally and in a written form.
6. SUGGEST relevant investigations.
7.OBSERVE the various procedures performed on the patients that the student has been involved with.
8. UNDERSTAND the principles involved in the management of these cases.
9. WRITE up at least four cases, outlining the history, physical findings, diagnosis and management of each case.
10. LEARN the concept of total patient care and follow up.