Upon completion of Bachelor of Science in Nursing the graduates are able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Provide ethical and professional nursing care to individuals, families and community.
- Ensure safety and quality in the care of individuals, families and community.
- Utilize evidence based nursing process in provision of holistic, culture-sensitive care across life span and health – illness continuum.
- Provide leadership in the delivery, management and advancement of health care in a changing health care environment.
- Practice effective communication skills at all levels of care.
- Adopt critical thinking in clinical nursing practice.
- Collaborate and work effectively with members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Demonstrate ability to learn independently.