Upon graduating from an SQU postgraduate Program , graduates should be able to:
- Apply advanced comprehensive skills and knowledge in the area of their Specialization and demonstrate the ability to transfer these across various fields.
- Communicate effectively with specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Find, collect, analyze, critically assess, synthesize and manage high-level, reliable information from a variety of sources using appropriate skills and technologies.
- Demonstrate the individual and collaborative skills necessary for designing and implementing research activities using appropriate methodologies, and the ability to analyze results and disseminate findings.
- Exercise critical thinking in relation to ethical and cultural behavior, research, and professional issues in local and global contexts.
- Demonstrate positive attitudes towards independent and continuous professional development and lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, responsibility and the ability to have a positive influence on others, especially in areas related to their specialization.