Payment Guideline of Tuition Fees
- Tuition fees for postgraduate programs can be paid all at once or divided as installments per semester.
- All fees are in Omani Rails (1 RO = 2.60 US Dollars).
- Tuition fees for programs with the thesis option include an embedded payment of no more than three taught courses if the study required the registration of taught courses.
- All quoted fees are NOT subject to reduction.
- Tuition fees does not include the costs of bridging courses or application fees.
- Tuition fees are calculated in accordance with the registered credit hours in that semester.
- The student is required to pay the complete amount of the program tuition fees even if the duration of study was shortened.
- The student must pay a registration fee of 50 OR for every extended semester after the official duration.