Payment Procedure of Tuition Fees:
1. Tuition fees for doctoral programs shall be paid in bulk or in installments per academic semester.
2. Tuition fees for other programs shall be paid in installments per academic semester according to total under credit hours registered.
3. All fees are in Omani Rials (1 RO = 2.60 US Dollars).
4. All quoted fees are NOT subject to reduction.
5. Fees for Masters Programs do not include bridging courses or application fees.
6. If a student completes all program requirements prior to the completion of the official period of the program, he/she must pay all outstanding tuition fees prior to issuing of the completion of the official certificate.
7. If a student has failed to complete the program requirements within the official period, he/she must pay registration fees of 50 Omani Rials for each additional semester.
8. If a student repeats a course, he/she shall pay for the course again.
9. No tuition fees will be charged for courses transferred from another program and counted towards a student’s degree plan.