The college doesn’t offer PhD programs this year.
For Master’s programs please go to the next tab.
PDF || Degree Plan || How to Apply??
The College offers a Master of Law Program taught in Arabic for full-time and
part-time students in four disciplines:
1. Public Law
2. Private Law
3. Commercial Law
4. Criminal Law
Minimum admission Requirements:
1. The applicant should have a Bachelor degree in Law from Sultan Qaboos University, or equivalent from any recognized university.
2. The applicants must be had to end of all the requirements for the Bachelors Degree.
3. A cumulative grade point average of not less than 2.5 out of 4 or its equivalent in another system and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance.
4. Work experiences is a must for candidates with cumulative grade point average less than 2.75 in the Bachelor’s degree.
5. The final admission will be granted according to cumulative grade point average.