Mechanism of application:
• MSc Applications of all programs are submitted to the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies (DPS) according to the conditions announced, while PhD through online system http://pas.squ.edu.om/
• Applications are sent to colleges for assessment as they deem appropriate and as announced
• Relevant departments will Communicate with applicants to determine the dates and places for the written tests and interviews to choose between applicants.
• Admission Results are sent to DPS.
• The Deanship will communicate with the applicants and inform them about the Admission results through text messages. Admission Letters can be collected from the DPS.
• Admission Letter determines the admission type and conditions,date of registration, start date of the study and the last date to meet the admission requirements
• If the applicant cannot meet the conditions specified by the admission letter within the specified date his or her admission will be cancelled unless other admission letter is issued. However admission cannot be extended for more than two semesters
• This study begins in September each year