Suspension and termination of a scholarship:
1. Non-registration of courses during the specified period of registration.
2. Absence from study beyond the permissible limits without a valid excuse.
3. Absence from work for more that 15 consecutive days or 21 non-consecutive days without a valid excuse for recipients of full scholarships.
4. Violation of laws, regulations and decision issued there under.
5. Breach of work ethics and morals.
6. Poor performance and falling below the required Cumulative GPA.
7. Breach of duties and obligations set forth in Duties and Obligations.