Important registration information:
Please read the following information carefully before completing and sending the registration form.
Deadlines will be strictly adhered to. The fee payable is the fee which will be applicable on the date your form and payment is received. If payment is made through direct deposit into the conference account, the date of transaction receipt must be prior to deadlines. Please ensure therefore that your registration and payment is sent well before the deadlines. If you are registering close to a deadline, we recommend submitting the registration form online (with proof of payment) or in person to the staff in charge of registration in the Language Centre of Sultan Qaboos University.
Payments or evidence of payments must accompany the registration form. No registration will be accepted without full payment. Please refer to the information on methods of payment below.
An e-mail of acknowledgement will be sent to you upon receiving your registration form and payment.
A receipt of your payment will be posted to your postal address.
On the day of the conference, pre-registered delegates should proceed to the Package Collection Desk to collect their conference package. Please bring your receipt as proof of your registration and payment.
If you don't receive the email of acknowledgement and you receipt then it means we have not received your registration form and payment and hence you should contact us.
Types of registration and fees:
|Type of registration
||22 January, 2011 - 4 March, 2011
||5 March, 2011 - 6 April, 2011
Students get 50% off - recent copy of student ID required.
Please note that there is no onsite registration for the conference.
Download the registration form and fill it in using Microsoft Office Word.
Pay the registration fees. Please check details about fees and methods of payment.
Submit the form accompanied by evidence of payment using one of the following ways:
Sorry! No forms received by fax will be accepted.
Registration includes the following:
- session attendance
- lunches and refreshments for two days
- conference package (bag, stationery, badge etc.)
- certificate of participation
Registration does not include the following:
- fees for the certified workshops
Presenters are exempted from paying the Conference registration fees. However, they need to pay for attending the certified professional development workshops.
Methods of Payment
- All payments should be made in cash or by direct deposit into the conference account only. Payments can be made in Omani Riyals or US dollars.
- Cash: Payment in cash for pre-registration should be made directly at the Language Center to Ms. Ahlam Al Ajmi. Please do not send cash by post.
- Direct Deposit: Payment should be deposited in Bank Muscat (SQU Branch) Account No: 0304-00809050-0012 (Account name: SQU Conference and Workshop.) Swift Code: BMUSOMRXXXX. Upon depositing the registration fees, please post the original transaction slip (receipt) to the Conference address with the completed registration form. (Please write the transaction number in the form).
- If you are depositing money from outside Oman, please note that you are required to cover any bank charges and to account for any exchange rate differences. It is your responsibility to ensure that the money we receive into our bank account is the same as the appropriate fee.
- It is advisable that you retain a copy of the slip for your own reference.
- If you are sending the registration form by email, please post the deposit slip to the conference postal address.
Download registration form
1. Ms Ahlam Al Ajmi
Tel: +968 24142187
Fax: +968 24413411
Office: 1029 -Centers' Complex building - Language Centre - First floor
2. Talal Al Hosni
& +968 24142154
Fax: +968 24413411
Office: 1035 - Centers' Complex building - Language Centre - First floor
Oman International ELT Conference
P.O. Box 43
Sultan Qaboos University