|The College of Engineering believes in the importance of communication with its graduates because they are the products of the College. A new Assistance Dean office for Industrial Training and Alumni has been established to reflect the College interest in their Alumni. The office aims to maintain its bounds with the graduates by:
- Inviting them to participate in activities and conferences organized by the College.
- Making use of their academic and practical experience to guide other university students.
- Arranging discussions and debates between them and College officials to exchange information and opinions.
- Preparing publications with information related to graduates’ social and professional activities.
- Allowing them to borrow books from the main library (after applying for memberships with The Career Advisory Office).
- Researching areas related to their employment status.
If you are a College of Engineering graduate who is interested in keeping in touch with the College, please contact: