M. Sc. Thesis (completed)
1. Said Sultan Said Al-Busaidi. Thermal transition and water sorption properties of kingfish muscles. Muscat, Oman, 2007.
2. Ruqaya Moosa Al-Balushi. Fat oxidation of freeze-dried grouper during different storage temperatures. Muscat, Oman, 2007.
3. Ahmed Al-Souti. Total lipid and fatty acid content of farmed tilapia. M. Sc. Thesis, Muscat, Oman, 2009.
4. Aisha Salim Al-Wahaibi. Antimicrobial and antifouling activities of soft corals extracts from Bandar Al-Khayran in Sultanate of Oman. M. Sc. Thesis, Muscat, Oman, 2009.
5. Laila Salem Al-Naamani. Production and characterization of Amylase from Cellulosimicrobium sp. and Demenquina sp. isolated from marine organisms. M. Sc. Thesis, Muscat, Oman, 2010.
Ph. D. Thesis (completed)
1. Malin Lindbom. Myocardial creatine metabolism in experimental myocardial infarction and heart failure. Ph. D. Thesis, Göteborg University. 2007.
2. *Ann Lindgård. Improved bioenergetic recovery during experimental ischemia & reperfusion by irradiation. Ph. D. Thesis, Göteborg University. 2007.
3. Thippes Sannaveerappa. Antioxidative properties of herring (Clupea harengus) press juice in food, in vitro and in vivo model systems. Ph. D. Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden. 2007.
4. Maricris Esguerra. Engineering tissue-bacterial cellulose as a potential biomaterial. PhD Thesis, University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 2010.