Archive Research Projects
· Study of Electromagnetic Radiation Levels as practiced by EM Radiating Equipment Installers and Community Perception, funded by Nawras, 12 months, Hadj Bourdoucen, 2010.
· Design and Testing of a Sand Detector, SQU, H. Bourdoucen (PI), A. Naamany and M. Meribout, 02 years. 2009.
· Development of an Intelligent Multi-Sensor Multi-Phase Flow Meter, Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), 2002-2007. This project intends to design and develop Multi sensors Multi-phase meter prototype. This meter is to be utilized to improve Oil production by efficiently assisting in identification of the production quantities.
· Development of an Emulsion Layer Detector, Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), 2004-2006.
· Development of an oil/water level measurement, Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), 2002-2003.
· Development of a BS&W water cut measurement device, Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), January-June 2003.
· Strategic Project: Development of Distance Learning for Common Courses at Sultan Qaboos University (DLCC) 2005, the main objectives of this project is development of Distance Learning modules for Common Courses. Project provides many advantages for academic faculties, SQU students, University administration and the Sultanate.
· Strategic Project: Development of Information Technology Training and Research Infrastructure 2003, the main objectives of the project are: Development of an infrastructure for dissemination of IT knowhow in Oman by training the trainers, for the advancement of the nations overall manpower in the public and private sector. Establishment of an IT research & foundation at SQU to eventually serve the specific needs of Oman in all related aspects of IT.
· “Testability/reliability knowledge of digital systems through controllability and observability computation”, 2003.
· Arabic Speech Data Collection, Language Technology & Data Company, H. Bourdoucen, 03 Months.