- Bachelor in Educational Administration
- Higher Diploma in Career Guidance
- Diploma in Learning Difficulties
- Copy of Diploma Certificate and transcript in education gained from previous Intermediate Teacher Colleges of Education or its equivalent.
- The candidate must be nominated by the Ministry of Education as someone who is working as Principal, Assistant Principal or someone who practices school or educational administration.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate in one of the following majors: Special Education or Psychology or Bachelor of Education in one of the following majors: Mathematics, Arabic Language, English Language.
- Good computer skills needed to pass the entrance test. If the candidate fails, s/he must take the course : Computer and it’s Educational Applications (COMP5401) zero credit.
- Copy of High-school Certificate.
- Copy of Passport and ID card.
- 4 photos (blue background) size approx. 4.5cmx3.5cm.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree transcript.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
- Pass the interview and entrance tests set by the department.