The mission of the Assistant Dean Office for Training and Community Service (ADTCS) is to build and sustain long-term relationships between the university with the industry that will help increase visibility and awareness of CCE while ultimately benefiting members of the university community, most notably the students and faculty. The ADTCS thrives to establish and manage regional and international relations, alumni relations and special projects/events that will help further increase the awareness of CCE’s programs and activities while fostering intercultural understanding among its students and preparing them for the global community.
- To secure a summer training post for CCE students eligible for summer training locally or internationally.
- To establish relationships locally, regionally and internationally with different entities and to build programs such as student exchange/study abroad programs, internships and scholarship.
- To organize workshops and activities to cultivate and maintain CCE’s relationship with its Alumni and external partners.
- To develop and implement community partnership to promote the advancement of service learning.
- To establish a solid alumni relationship through varied activities and programs.