Our objectives in MEU research are to:
1. Conduct research in the areas of teaching and learning, educational environment, curriculum development, assessment and medical informatics.
2. Establish collaborative links with individuals, research groups and organizations with an interest or responsibility for all aspects of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing medical education, nationally and internationally.
3. Invite visiting lecturers to update and stimulate the creative activity of local staff.
4. Set up a medical education journal club.
5. Initiate and provide expert support for educational research activities of staff with an interest in the field of health professions education.