SECTION OF Q.S., CONTRACTS & DRAWING QUANTITY SURVEYING
- Quantity estimation of items in the projects during pre-tender and post contract stages.
- Verification of payment sand preparation of payment certificates.
- Verification of cost claims and recommendation for approval.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Analysis of budgetary costs.
- Preparation of variation order and final cost analysis of projects.
- Analysis and Record of all project costs.
- Settlement of contractual disputes.
- Advise on contractual conditions.
CONTRACTS & RECORDS
- Contracts documents components, preparation, signing and distribution.
- Records system for documents. (Contracts, Tenders, O&M Manuals, Investigation Reports & ROP Approval)
- Preparing, reviewing, approving Construction and Shop Drawings/as-built drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Updating SQU site plan, Buildings and Electro-mechanical services.
- Following records of Contracts & Documents.
- Printing and copying drawings.