- Design and supervision of all electrical installations for new buildings comprising of the following:
- Electrical installation inside the buildings like lighting, power, panels boards, distribution boards etc.
- Electrical installation outside the buildings comprising of substation with ring main unit, transformers, LV panels, generator, HV/LV cabling, street lighting etc.
- Telephone and fiber-optic cabling, structured cabling etc. in co-ordination with Administration Affairs and Center for Information System (CIS).
- Fire Alarm System.
- Lightning protection and earthing system.
- Audio-visual requirements in co-ordination with Center for Educational Technology (CET).
- Preparation of tender documents for each project including design, preparation of drawings, specification, bills of quantities and other related works.
- Performing tender analysis choosing the best tender and recommending the same.
Supervision the progress of the work which includes:
- Checking & approval of working drawings.
- Material approvals and equipment required for the building.
- Supervision of the work to ensure that the work is carried out as per specification.
- Testing and commissioning of all mechanical services to ensure they are installed as per specifications.
- Ensuring O&M Manuals and as-built drawings received from the contractor are checked with respect to the installation.