||Divisions » Maintenance » Electro Mechanical
- General maintenance for the equipment, transformers, switchgears and control units.
- Preventive maintenance for the electrical distribution boards and substation networks.
- General maintenance for fire alarms and firefighting equipment.
- Design and implements mini-projects.
- Implement and introduce new work proposals for the new projects.
- Extension for the telephones, networks and power lines.
- Update as-built drawings periodically.
- Prepare the electrical works requirements and provide the consultants with information that are required to be implemented in the new projects.
- Keep the safety procedure for the works.
- Receive telephone calls complaints and faults of maintenance works.
- Repairing metal works for cupboards, beds, tables and doors.
- Fix metal poles and gates.
- Repairing and maintaining of water heaters.
- Repairing and maintaining of boilers.
- Repairing and maintaining of water tanks.
- Repairing and maintaining of cold rooms, refrigeration rooms at Colleges and Central preparation area.
- Repairing and maintaining of street lights, corridor lights, and its associated units.
- Repairing and maintaining of internal lightings.
- Repairing and maintaining of electrical elevators (Lifts).
- Control the flow of materials.
- Repairing and maintaining of stand-by Generators.
- Participation and preparation of the amphitheater requirements in regards of electromechanical and civil works for graduation ceremony.
- Participation and preparation of internal and external of exhibition halls and conference halls for various functions.
- Coordinating with government agencies and private sector for electricity, water and waste disposals.
- Taking meter readings of electricity, water and natural gas consumptions in conjunction with energy conservation program.
- Supervising and monitoring of laundry equipments.
- Monitoring and repairing of housing refrigeration units.
- Monitoring and repairing of water coolers at Faculty and Students residences area.
- Monitoring and repairing of domestic kitchen gas cooker and oven in housing areas.
- Monitoring and repairing of ice making machines.
- Monitoring and repairing of central air-conditioning system.
- Monitoring and repairing of window air-conditioning system.
- Monitoring and operating main water pumps.
- Monitoring and operating the swimming pools.
- Monitoring and operating water features like fountains and falajs.
- Monitoring and operating sewage treatment plant (STP).
- General maintenance of kitchen equipments such as, water boiler, ovens, grilles, vegetables cutting machines, potato peelers, dishwashing machine and other electrically operated kitchen equipments, etc.
- Supervising the Contractor for operation and maintenance works.
- General supervision of Incinerators operation and maintenance works.
- Daily checking of University (SQU) buildings such as Faculty, Centers, Students residences and Staff housing.
- General maintenance of gas and water pipes for rust and corrosions.
- Following the execution of works request from administration and faculty departments.
- Monitoring and maintaining spares parts issuance and stock levels for electromechanical and associated civil elements.
- Monitoring of all electrical and telephone cables.
- Processing payments and recommending payments for completed works of contractors to Finance Department for necessary action.
- Preparing and amending contracts of electro-mechanical Operation and Maintenance works (O&M) for three (3) years period.
- Studying and analyzing tender submitted by contractors for operation and maintenance of electromechanical works.