PDF || Degree Plan || How to Apply??
The college offers the following programs:
Master’s Programs taught in English for part-time students:
1. Master of Business Administration(MBA)
2. International Relation and Security Studies
Minimum Admission Requirements:
1. Applicants should have a Bachelor degree from Sultan Qaboos University or equivalent from a recognized university .
2. A Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 2.5 on a 4.00 scale or any of it’s equivalences in other system and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance .
3. Work experience for not less than two years is a must for candidates apply to International Relation and Security Studies.
4. Work experiences is a must for candidates with Cumulative Grade Point Average less than 2.75 in the Bachelors degree .
5. Candidates with an undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average less than 3.00 applying for the MBA are required to submit a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 400 or above .
6. Achieve level (6) in IELTS Academic or (550) in the TOEFL paper-based or (213) in TOEFL through the computer or (79) in the TOEFL through the Internet .
7. Pass the interview conducted in the College, if necessary .