2. Curriculum & Methods of Teaching English Language
3. Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Islamic Education
4. Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Science
5. Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Mathematics
6. Curriculum & Methods of Teaching Social Studies (History and Geography only)
7. Educational Administration
· Measurement (Part-time)
· Educational Psychology (Part-time)
· Learning Disabilities (Full-time)
· Career Guidance (Full-time)
9. Islamic Studies:
· Fundamentals Religion and Da’wa
· Islamic Jurisprudence and Its Principal
10. Sport Sciences
· Sport Management and Supervision
· Physical and Health Conditioning
Minimum admission Requirements :
1. Applicants should have a bachelors degree in Education in the specialization applied for with Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 2.5 out of 4, or a bachelors degree in any discipline with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, with Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 3.00 out of 4 or its equivalent in another system and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance .
2. Work experiences is a must for candidates with Cumulative Grade Point Average less than 2.75 in the Bachelors degree .
3. Applicants with Postgraduate Diploma in School Administration, Supervision, Learning Disabilities , Vocational Guidance or Bachelor in Islamic Studies may apply for Masters in the appropriate specialization .
4. Applicants from Medicine and Commerce can be considered for the Sport Sciences program, provided that they may be required to enroll in prerequisite courses before they are admitted to the Master program .
5. Applicants from other non-educational disciplines which included Psychology courses in their study can be considered for the Educational Psychology program, provided that they may be required to enroll in prerequisite courses before they are admitted to the Master program .
6. A minimum of two years of experience in educational or administrative work for the Masters program in Educational Administration .
7. Graduates from colleges specialized in Islamic sciences, the Institution of Sharia, the Islamic Institutes and Islamic Science department in SQU can apply for the Master of Islamic Studies .
8. For Curriculum & Methods of Teaching English Language, achieve level (6) in IELTS Academic or (550) in the TOEFL paper-based or (213) in TOEFL through the computer or (79) in the TOEFL through the Internet .
9. For Psychology, achieve level (4) in English Test which will be held by the Language Center in the university or its equivalent.
10. The applicant must be had to end of all the requirements for the Bachelors Degree .