PDF || Degree Plan || How to Apply??
The College offers the following programs:
Master’s programs taught in English for full-time and part-time students:
1. Natural Resource Economics
2. Agricultural Engineering
3. Animal Sciences
4. Crop Production
5. Crop Protection
6. Food Science & Nutrition
7. Marine Science & Fisheries
8. Soil & Water Management
Minimum admission Requirements:
1. The applicant should have a Bachelor degree from Sultan Qaboos University or equivalent from any recognized university in one of the following disciplines: Agriculture, Science, Engineering, Commerce & Economics.
2. Applicants from other disciplines can apply to the program, but may be required to take bridging courses.
3. A Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 2.5 out of 4 or its equivalent in another system is required and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance.
4. Work experiences is a must for candidates with Cumulative Grade Point Average less than 2.75 in the Bachelors degree.
5. Achieve level (6) in IELTS Academic or (550) in the TOEFL paper-based or (213) in TOEFL through the computer or (79) in the TOEFL through the Internet.
6. Pass the interview held in the department. if necessary