Important registration information:
Please read the following information carefully before completing and sending the registration form.
Deadlines will be strictly adhered to. The fee payable is the fee which will be applicable on the date your form and payment is received. If payment is made through direct deposit into the conference account, the date of transaction receipt must be prior to deadlines. Please ensure therefore that your registration and payment is sent well before the deadlines. If you are registering close to a deadline, we recommend submitting the registration form online (with proof of payment) or in person to the staff in charge of registration in the Language Centre of Sultan Qaboos University.
Payments or evidence of payments must accompany the registration form. No registration will be accepted without full payment. Please refer to the information on methods of payment below.
On the day of the conference, pre-registered delegates would need to proceed to the "PRE-REGISTRATION" desk to collect their conference package.
The organizing committee of the conference will send you an acknowledgement by e-mail and post you a receipt of your payment which you should receive within two weeks of receiving your registration form and payment. Please bring the receipt with you to the Conference Registration Desk to verify your registration and payment, and collect the conference package. If you don't receive the email acknowledgement and receipt then it means we have not received your registration form and payment and hence you should contact us.
Types of registration and fees:
|Type of registration
||20 December, 2009 - 5 March, 2010
||6 March, 2010 - 5 April, 2010
Students get 50% off - recent copy of student ID required.
Please note that there is no onsite registration for the conference.
Download the registration form and fill it in using Microsoft Office Word.
Pay the registration fees. Please check details about fees and methods of payment.
Submit the form accompanied by evidence of payment using one of the following ways:
Sorry! No forms received by fax will be accepted.
Registration includes the following:
- session attendance
- lunches and refreshments for two days
- conference package (bag, stationery, badge etc.)
- certificate of participation
Registration does not include the following:
- fees for the certified workshops
Presenters are exempted from paying the Conference registration fees. However, they need to pay for attending the certified professional development workshops.
Methods of Payment
- All payments should be made in cash or by direct deposit into the conference account only. Payments can be made in Omani Riyals or US dollars.
- Cash: Payment in cash for pre-registration should be made directly at the Language Center to Ms. Ahlam Al Ajmi. Please do not send cash by post.
- Direct Deposit: Payment should be deposited in Bank Muscat (SQU Branch) Account No: 38-50025-0081-015 (Account name: SQU Research Projects.) Upon depositing the registration fees, please post the original transaction slip (receipt) to the Conference address with the completed registration form. (Please write the transaction number in the form). It is advisable that you retain a copy of the slip for your own reference. If you are sending the registration form by email, please post the deposit slip to the conference postal address.
Download registration form
1. Ms Rhea Pizarro
Tel: +968 24141640
Fax: +968 24413411
Office: 1026 - Centers' Complex building - First floor
2. Talal Al Hosni
Tel: +968 24142154
Fax: +968 24413411
Office: in LC library - Centers' Complex building - Ground floor
Oman International ELT Conference
P.O. Box 43
Sultan Qaboos University