Deanship of Admission and Registration
The Deanship of Admission and Registration works actively to delivering its objectives, it will strive to
- Provide the best possible services to students, faculty, colleges, centers and society as a whole
Upgrade all its systems in line with contemporary and future needs.
- Contribute in developing the rules and procedures for admissions and registration, probation etc.
Develop the staff's skills to a high degree of professionalism.
- Establish their staff to be a font of experience and advise in issues of admissions, registration and academic rules.
Develop awareness that spreads knowledge and understanding of the Deanship' role.
- Provide consultation and expertise in areas of admissions and registration on a national level.
- Establish contacts with other Deanship's locally, regionally (GCC) and internationally.
Maintain and build on its achievements
Deanship of Student Affairs
Deanship of Student Affairs is the authority that has a direct relationship with the students. The utmost role of this authority is taking care of the students and supervising their different activities. It shoulders the responsibility of preparing SQU students educationally, socially, culturally and physically as well as entrenching their principles and Islamic values. Besides, it provides students with satisfaction and psychological stability that help them to achieve scientific excellence and to highlight the teachings of our true religion. Such supervision is undertaken by specialists in different fields. The Deanship of Student Affairs is divided into five departments: Religion Guidance Department, Cultural and Sport Department, Social Services Department (Males), Social Services Department (Females), and Administrative Affairs Department.
Deanship of Postgraduate Studies
The main objectives of the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies are to:
- Implement the University postgraduate academic guidelines and policies.
- Support the University and Colleges' endeavors to produce high quality graduates.
- Serve the needs of Omanis and international students, who desire to advance their knowledge, innovation and skills in the workplace.
Deanship of Research
The Research Department is responsible of the financial and administrative management of the research projects funded by internal and external research grants including the strategic projects funded from His Majesty’s Trust Fund.