Current - SQU
- MASF3100 - Marine Tourism (Fall 2016)
- MASF4042 – Fisheries Biology (Fall 2016)
- MASF3053 - Marine Vertebrate Zoology (Spring 2016)
- MASF4001 – Critical reading and scientific writing (Spring 2016)
Past – University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia
- School of Biological Sciences Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses Teaching Assistant: Ecology, Coral Reefs, Marine Vertebrates, Australia’s Marine Environments, International Programs (Stanford University and University of California Field Trips), Tropical Coastal Ecosystems Massive Online Open Course (MOOC).
Marine ecology; Fish biology and ecology; Fisheries biology, ecology and management; Climate change and the tropicalisation of marine temperate environments; Marine Reserve Design and Effectiveness; Marine Conservation and Management
- Australian Coral Reef Society (2010 – Current)
- Volunteer Council Member: June 2012 – April 2014
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies (2010 – 2015)
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Student Representative (2011 – 2013)
Reviewer for the following journals: Conservation Biology, Coral Reefs, PloS One, Marine Ecology Progress Series, Fishery Bulletin, Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, Fisheries Research, Environmental Biology of Fishes, Marine Environmental Research, Marine Biology.