The College of Economics and Political Science (CEPS) offer professional and short courses through the Assistant Dean Office for Training and Community Services and the Center for Community Services and Continuing Education at Sultan Qaboos University in the following subject areas:
b. Economics and Finance.
c. Information Systems.
f. Operation and Business Statistics.
g. Political Science.
CEPS Short Courses Benefits
1. Help decision maker learn more about real world simulations, case studies and experiential learning exercises.
2. Talented professional academic faculty from around the globe. Professors will create high energy and transformational environment to empower and inspire the participants.
3. Tackling business and political challenging issues facing leaders and organizations.
4. New tools, concepts and ways of thinking are gained in the short courses to enable participants to impact on their organizations.
5. Personalized courses to deliver specific attention to the needs and challenges facing leaders and organizations. And provide best possible solutions for them.
Sultan Qaboos University, Oman.
Please contact the Assistant Dean Office for Training and Community Services for more information.
Please fill out the CEPS short courses form. All applications must be submitted to the Assistance Dean for Training and Community Services by email at email@example.com. The ADTCS will make required arrangements with the Center for Community Services and Continuing Education at Sultan Qaboos University. The approval process takes about two months and notification will be send by email.
List of short courses available:
1. The Art of Personal Branding: Designing Job-Application Materials and Enhancing Interview Skills.
1. CEPS Faculty Short Course Form
2. Short Course Form