Minu Jobby is a communications faculty at the College of Economics and Political Science of Sultan Qaboos University. She has, over a decade experience, teaching communication courses such as Business Communications, Public Speaking & Technical Writing to the undergraduate students. Her current research focuses on Leadership Communication, Management Communication & Student centered pedagogy. She holds a Masters in International Business from Bharathiar University, India. She has presented papers at a number of international conferences and has published her work in international journal.
- Jobby, M. “Constructivist Pedagogy for the Business Communication Classroom,” Journal of College Teaching & Learning. 4(2007): 99-106.
- Jobby, M. “Empowering the leadership capacity of business graduates.” International Conference on Education, Applied Sciences and Management (ICEASM ’12), Dubai, UAE. 26 – 27 December 2012.
- Jobby, M. Negotiation Style of Expats in the automobile industry. International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conferences, Austria. 30 May- 03 June 2011.
- Jobby, M. Learning Leadership Dynamics for Business Communications Classroom. European Conference for Academic Disciplines, Germany. 1-4 December 2008.
- Safia, N., and Minu, J. Exploring Communication Practices in the Corporate Sector of Oman. 6th Asia Pacific ABC Conference on Management Communication, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India. 14-16 December 2006.