Dr. Kamla Ali Al-Busaidi is an associate professor in the information systems department at Sultan Qaboos University. She got her PhD from Claremont Graduate University in the USA in 2005. Some of her research Interests are knowledge management systems, knowledge economy, e-learning and acceptance of information systems and ICT investments. She has several publications in forms of conference articles, journal articles and book chapters. She won Best paper award from IBIMA conference in 2008. She also served as a session chair, organizing member and/or a reviewer for several local, regional and international conferences, and as a reviewer and editorial member for several international journals.
- Al-Busaidi, K. A., Ragsdell, G., & Dawson, R. (2017). Barriers and benefits of using social networking sites versus face-to-face meetings for sharing knowledge in professional societies. International Journal of Business Information Systems, 25(2), 145-164.
- Al-Busaidi, K.A. (2016). Fostering GCC's Knowledge Economy through ICT: Research in Progress, the proceeding of 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), 4104-4112.
- Al-Busaidi, K.A. (2015). Inter-organizational knowledge sharing system in the health sector: Physicians' perspective , International Journal of Knowledge Management, 11(3), 37-54.
- Al-Busaidi, K.A.(2014). Knowledge Workers' Perception of Potential Benefits and Challenges of Inter-Organizational Knowledge Sharing Systems: A Delphi study in health sector, Journal of Knowledge Management Research and Practice, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 398-408.
- Al-Busaidi, K.A.(2013). Aligning customer knowledge management tools with business strategy, International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 7(2), 117-134.