Dr. Mohsen earned his Ph.D. and M.Sc in Computer Science from the University of Lorraine, France, in 2008 and 2005. Prior to joining Sultan Qaboos University, he was an associate professor in computer science at Taif University in Saudi Arabia.
He served also as Senior Researcher in LIRIS (Laboratoire d'InfoRmatique en Image et Systèmes d'information) at Claude Bernard University, France.
He was a junior researcher in the Lorraine Laboratory of IT Research and its Applications (LORIA-INRIA) and a teaching assistant in the University of Lorraine, France.
His fields of interest span over several areas related to Service Oriented Computing, Web Services, Service Engineering, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Security and Privacy.
He has published over 60 research papers in these domains. He serves as program committee member and reviewer at many international journals and conferences and has been participating in several research projects.
- Imen Khabou, Mohsen Rouached, Alexandre Viejo, David Sancshez: Privacy-preserving Orchestrated Web Service Composition with Untrusted Brokers. International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering, 13(4), IGI Global, 2018.
- Sana Baccar, Mohsen Rouached, Ruben Verborgh, Mohamed Abid: Declarative Web Services Composition Using Proofs. Service Oriented Computing and Applications, Springer, 2018
- Ahmed Abid, Mohsen Rouached, Nizar Messai, Mohamed Abid, Thomas Devogele: A Semantic Matching Engine for Web Service Composition. International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience, 2018
- Aymen Akremi, Hassen Sallay, Mohsen Rouached: An Efficient Intrusion Alerts Miner for Forensics Readiness in High Speed Networks, International Journal of Information Security and Privacy,8(1): 62-78
- Imen Khabou, Mohsen Rouached, Rafik Bouaziz:Using Searchable Encryption for Privacy-Aware Orchestrated Web Service Composition, The 13th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS’2017), 2017, Hong Kong, China.