Dr. Saqib Ali is a business, IT implementation and execution professional, with strong skills in business analysis, Software development, management and implementation, developed through higher education and useful work experience. Strong understanding of developing business strategies, business process integration and their alignment with IT, along with innovative practices to gain or sustain a competitive advantage. Dr. Saqib has also been active in teaching and R&D (Research and Development), he successfully able to attract number of grants including strategic (HMTF), external (TRC) and internal (SQI) while working at SQU. He has authored book in the areas of Cyber Security for Cyber Physical Systems, edited books in the area of business Information Systems. He has also published several journals, conference papers and technical reports. He received Teaching Excellence Award and Research Excellence Award while working with SQU. He has been invited to serve in many international conferences and journals program committees. Currently Dr. Saqib is working with Department of Information Systems at Sultan Qaboos University as an Assistant Professor.
- Ali S., Al Balushi T. and Al Badi A. (2017) “Guidelines and deployment of accessibility-aware framework approach”, International Journal of Web Information Systems, Vol. 13, Issue:2, pp.114-139, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJWS-08-2016-0043.
- Al Balushi T. Ali S., and Rehman O., (2016) “Economics of Cyber Security and the Way Forward”, International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT), Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp. 1-17.
- Belushi T., Ali S., Ashrafi R., and Balushi S., (2016) “Accessibility and performance evaluation of e-services in Oman using web diagnostic tools”, International journal of u- and e- service, science and Technology, URL: http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJUNESST/, Vol. 9, No. 7, pp 9-24, URL: http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJUNESST/vol9_no7/2.pdf.
- Ali S., Ashrafi R. and Al Busaidi S., (2015)”Application Integration and audit control in organizational merger: case of Oman”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT), Vol. 79, No. 3, pp. 514-527, 2015, URL: http://www.jatit.org/volumes/Vol79No3/17Vol79No3.pdf
- Ali S., Anwar R.W. and Hussain O.K. (2015) “Cyber Security for Cyber Physical Systems: A Trust Based Approach”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT), Vol. 71, No. 2, pp. 144-152, 2015, URL: http://www.jatit.org/volumes/Vol71No2/1Vol71No2.pdf htm