Dr. Saqib Ali is a business, IT implementation and execution professional, with strong skills in business analysis, Software development, management and implementation, developed through higher education and useful work experience. Strong understanding of developing business strategies, business process integration and their alignment with IT, along with innovative practices to gain or sustain a competitive advantage. Dr. Saqib has also been active in teaching and R&D (Research and Development), he successfully able to attract one external (TRC) and three internal grants while working at SQU. He has published several journals, conference papers, technical reports and edited two books on Business Information Systems. He received Teaching Excellence Award for the academic year 2011/2012 from SQU. He has been invited to serve in many international conferences, journals program committees. Currently Dr. Saqib is working with Department of Information Systems at Sultan Qaboos University as an Assistant Professor.
- Ali S., Al Balushi T. and Al Badi A. (2013) “Conceptualization approach for accessibility-aware framework”, Communications of the IBIMA, Vol. 2013, Article ID 477923, DOI: 10.5171/2013.477923 (ERA rank)
- Ali S. and Al Badi R. (2013) “An Approach to audit dynamic changes within project development life cycle a case of Omani public Organization”, Communications of the IBIMA, Vol. 2013 (2013), Article ID 480436, pp. 1 -16, (Available at http://www.ibimapublishing.com/journals/CIBIMA/2013/480436/480436.pdf) (ERA rank)
- Al Badi A., Ali S. and Al Balushi T. (2012) “Ergonomics of Usability/ Accessibility-Ready Websites: Tools and Guidelines” Journal of Webology, Vol. 9, No. 2. (Available at http://www.webology.org/2012/v9n2/a98.html) (ERA rank, Journal Ranking C)
- Al-Balushi T., Ali S., Al Badi R. (2012) “Influential factors of B2B E-Commerce Acceptance in SMEs’ Structure and Process”, International Journal of Information Science and Management (IJISM), ISSN: 2008-8302, Special Issue, pp. 1 – 11, 2012.
- Ali S., Naqvi S. J. et al (2012) “Development of Inter-Organizational structure for e-commerce: A contemporary approach”, International Journal of Business and Public Administration (IJBPA), Vol. 9, No. 2, Spring 2012, pp. 1 - 10.