2. GMAT score of 400 or higher (if GPA is less than 3).
3. Minimum score of 550 on the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.0.
4. Interview Assessment by the College Post Graduate Committee.
Candidates whose GPA’s are between 2.50 and 2.75 or with GMAT scores between 400- 450 may be considered for conditional admission subject to set criteria.
Furthermore, applicants who do not meet normal admission requirements and / or non- business degree holders may be required to complete up to 18 hours of bridging courses before being considered for admission, this requirement will stand unless waivers for some or all of these courses are granted by the MBA admission committee. The bridging courses will not count towards the overall GPA required for satisfactory progress.
How to Apply:
"Before you apply, it is important that you have looked into and are happy with the postgraduate course or research program that you wish to apply for. You must also ensure that you are aware of:
• the duration of the course
• the entry requirements
• the fee
• what the course entails
1. Adhere to the requirements of specific programs, such as English language and computer proficiency, assessment of work experience or a qualifying examination in a specific area. Such requirements are listed under the appropriate program description.
2. Download and print a copy of the postgraduate application form from Deanship of Postgraduate Studies on the following link: http://www.squ.edu.om/ps/forms/F1.
3. Fill-in the application form in English except for programs thought in Arabic .
4. Submit two copies of the required documents along with two copies of the application to the Department of Admission and Statistics in the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies, or send it by post to :#
Department of Admission and Statistics
Deanship of Postgraduate Studies
Sultan Qaboos University
P.O Box: 17
Postal code: 123
5. The following documents must be submitted with the application form except otherwise stated:
o Official Transcript (Please bring original for verification excluding Sultan Qaboos Graduates)
o Degree Certificate (Please bring original for verification excluding Sultan Qaboos Graduates)
o Copy of Passport and ID.
o Four recent photos with blue or white background with the name written on the back.
o Curriculum Vitae.
o English proficiency test result. (Can be submitted at a later time)
o A “release” or “no objection” letter. (for applicants who are working in Oman and it can be submitted at a later time)
o A letter of financial support if applicable (Can be submitted at a later time)
o Attend an interview if required.
6. Any further conditions will be included in the notification of admission. If the conditions are not met within the time specified in the admission notification, the candidate’s admission in the program will be cancelled .