1. Appoint a Department Contact for Your Website
Appoint a person within your department who will work with Web & E-Services on your website.
2. Consider Your Content
Consider the content that best forwards your department's communications goals for the website ahead of time; for example:
- What information will be on your website?
- Is the content being written from scratch? Is it coming from various individuals in the department?
- Who will provide the information?
- Who will edit/update the website?
- Who will proof reading the content?
Note: Reworking the content before you contact us will move the development of the website forward much quicker.
3. Create an Outline
Organization of your website is the key to its success. The better organized it is, the easier it will be for visitors to navigate through your website. Simple layouts make for easy navigation, and remember, the home page gives visitors the first impression of your site, so make it count.
Consider the content that best forwards your department's communications goals for the website, then create an outline based on that content. Having an outline provides a mental picture of the site, the sections, subsections, and content pages. This outline can also serve as a valuable guide when you set up the navigation of your site.
4. Contact Web & E-Services
Please contact us : email@example.com
Note: Normally, we create the website