To implement accredited unit and recognized programs with outstanding qualified practices that improve accesses to optimal learning through reach educational experiences.
To undertake actions and professional practices focused on improving quality of educational experiences and programs that meet international standards, which lead to distinguished graduates.
Main Goals of Academic Accreditation in the College of Education
The unit works toward accomplishing the following goals:
- Review, improve, and utilize the unit accreditation processes.
- Create plans for accreditation and quality assurance in the college that reflect the SQU goals, and assist all departments in achieving their related tasks.
- Communicate with accreditation and quality assurance agencies and organizations to enhance college practices.
- Manage and direct several electronic systems; such as AIMS and SQU strategic plan system.
- Create and propose the college of Education annual report.
- Socialize the culture of accreditation among faculty, staff, and candidates.
- Design and deliver workshops on related matters.
- Organize and manage reviewers and accreditation visits, and follow up on reports.
- Provide consultation on accreditation processes as needed.