- Purchase of items for more than R.O 200 should go through the Electronic Procurement System. Such requests should provide the project title, account number and charging code.
- Purchase of items for less than R.O 200 using the petty cash are available with the College Administrator (using the Petty Cash Form F8).
- There will be no reimbursement without a pre-approval from DVC-PSR for any purchase over the petty cash limit in the college.
- Any procurement requests should be entered in the Electronic Procurement System done before 15th of December of each year. Only applied for IG, JG and EG.
- Any equipment used during the execution of the project (either purchased or existing equipment) shall be returned to the College Superintendent.
- The PI hold responsibility in keeping the purchased or existing equipment) in good condition.
Note: (Only applied for IG, JG and EG)
- By the end of each May, the remaining budget will not be transferred unless a request has been forwarded to AD-PSR in October with strong justifications. Only applied for HM
- By the end of each year, the remaining budget will not be transferred unless a request has been forwarded to AD-PSR in October with strong justifications.
- A satisfactory progress report is needed in order to release every year budget.
- Any reallocation requests should be entered in the financial system (Vision).
- Reallocation from Item (Research Assistant -10) is not allowed. (Vision).
- Reallocation to Item (Local Travel- 12) is not allowed.
- Reallocation to Item (Overseas travel- 07) is not allowed.