- We are located on the Ground floor of the
Old Library Building.
- We are open from Sunday to Thursday from
10a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our professional writing consultants will
work with you one-to-one for 30 minutes. We call this a writing conference.
- Your consultant will help you to improve
your writing and to go successfully through different stages of the writing
process such as gathering ideas, organization, drafting and revising.
Make your appointment
Visit to the Writing Center
- You can book up to two appointments per
week, each for 30 minutes in length.
- Drop in appointments are also possible, on a
first-come first-served basis.
- If you cancel an appointment, you are
required to inform us at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Just
call us XXXXXXXX
- If you are more than ten minutes late for an
appointment, you will be considered a “no-show” and your time will be given
to any student waiting.
- If you miss three appointments without
proper cancellation, you will lose the privilege of booking appointments for
the rest of the semester.
You can make your appointment:
- On line. Click here.
- By phone 2414-2108
- In person. We are located on the Ground
floor of the Old Library Building.
Bring with you for the conference:
- your textbook,
- handouts of the assignment,
- Any written feedback from your instructor,
- Any drafts you’ve done for the assignment,
- Any questions you would like to ask your
A printable list of comma rules
Paraphrasing, summarizing, and direct quoting