Abstracts or full papers can be submitted on any of the following themes:
- · The history of scientific research in the Arab world.
- · The strategies which have had a dramatic effect on the history of research centres.
- · The challenges which face these centres and how to overcome them.
- · The role of humanities research centres in the Arab world.
- · The role of Arab research centres in informing public policies.
- · Future prospects to achieve cooperation between the various Arab research centres.
- · International and regional orientations in humanities and social research.
- · Issues concerning funding and funding sources.
- · Strategies, factors and mechanisms of excellence in humanities research.
- · Sharing examples of successful experiences in international humanities research centres.
- · Institutions benefiting from research and ways to communicate with them.
- · Arab research centres’ strategies concerning scientific research production.
- · Visions about a shared strategic plan which highlights the priorities of scientific research in the Arab world at the present time.
- · Other obstacles and/or opportunities related to humanities research in the Arab world.